By playing Room of Riddles you are indicating you have read and understood each provision and agree to al of the following:
1. Mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets recorders, smartphones, paper, pencils, pens, keys, dangerous items (e.g. knifes, flammables and explosives) food and drinks (list is not exhaustive) are strictly not permissible in the game room.
2. Objects marked with red tape are out of bound and do not contain any clues, so please do not touch (and waste your time on) these.
3. All objects in the room must be handled with care. It is not allowed to open/lift any window/ curtain in the escape rooms. In order to play the game, there is no need to use force on any of the props, neither to look behind the closets or paintings on the wall.
4. Everything in room is proprietary information of Room of Riddles. Any disclosure or use of the concept to a third party (specifically including a competitor) is strictly prohibited.
5. I understand that real-life escape games are not recommended to expectant mothers, and those with heart conditions, hypertension, claustrophobia or similar conditions.
6. Children below 16 years old must be accompanied by adults.
You participate in the services offered by Room of Riddles on your own responsibility. Room of Riddles has no direct control and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or
consequential damages, personal injuries or property loss arising from or in any way connected to participating in or using the services and/or facilities of Room of Riddles. You release Room of
Riddles, its employees or any person acting on behalf of Room of Riddles from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the abovementioned, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your negligence, breach of these Terms, of violation of any Belgium law or the rights of a third party.
Belgium law governs these terms and conditions and in case of any dispute only a Belgium court is authorized.